Welcome To eLiviving forum

I hope The Information buried in this blog satisfies all your pressing questions... Enjoy your stay and don't forget to follow...

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Testimonies from does who bought the book:The 500 inmate Questions

SUCCESS STORIES:
Thanks for sending me a preview copy of your 500 Intimate Questions.  I have purchased all your other books and this one has been the most powerful in my relationship.  For the past month we've made the ritual of putting the kids to bed and then sitting in front of the fireplace to read through 10 of the questions.  We usually take about 30 minutes to discuss and more times than not, it has resulted in passionate lovemaking right in the living room.  - Brian W.

My husband and I had been making love about every three months.  To be honest, I don't think we were that much in love anymore after 37 years of marriage, raising 4 kids, etc.  I know I'm not as attractive as I was when we were first married but some resentment on my part also crept in.  The questions were a god-send.  We've been going through them for 3 weeks now and we've made love 8 times -- without the blue pill even!  The best part for me is the emotional intimacy that has returned (although I'm not complaining about the very, very good sex).  - Eleanor G.

I got the questions because I wasn't ready to have sex with my boyfriend.  We went through the first  100 questions and I realized it would have been a huge mistake.  We see sex/making love so differently!  Your book saved me a lot of heartache I'm sure. - Sari V.

Although we have been married for 17 years somehow we never asked most of those questions.  And the answers I got were often quite different than what I was anticipating.  Very good stuff.  - Jon B.

All these years I thought my wife was very reserved sexually.  Now I found out she has desires for our lovemaking to be a little "wilder".  I would have never known if it weren't for these questions. - Peter C.

OMG!  That's all I can say.  I just bought your book and after 7 questions she pounced on me on the couch, undid my pants and....  well, I'm still in awe.  It was AWESOME!!!  - Chad M.

I love how all the questions weren't just about "sex" but also about dreams, desires, romance and love.  That is what really turns me on.   I was a bit more nervous about asking/answering some of the hard-core sex questions but in the end it was very worthwhile. - Brigit D.

No comments:

Post a Comment